The Mississauga Fine Arts Academy is the largest music school in Mississauga founded in 1985 with an active enrollment of over 500 students. Students drive from as far away as Milton, Brampton and Oakville to take lessons here. We offer lessons for ages 4 to adult.
While you are here researching the best school for you, please consider the benefits of becoming an Academy student and find out why we are Mississauga’s number one choice for music lessons.
13 Benefits of becoming a Mississauga Fine Arts Academy student:
1. Piano, Guitar, Drums, Voice, Violin, Viola, Cello, Woodwinds, Brass, Ukulele and Theory All in ONE convenient location! This saves our students time and money, as one family can take multiple instruments on the same day. Other studios offer multiple instruments, but we are the only one to offer all of the most popular instruments in a high quality, convenient environment. We welcome all beginners and all levels--no matter what your age!
2. The largest and most qualified teaching faculty in Mississauga. We have an amazing team of music teachers, all with either college training or professional performance experience. Our music teachers are dedicated to learning about your personal musical goals and helping you to achieve them. With fully committed, educated and inspiring teachers, we are confident that we have the right teacher to meet your music lesson needs. In addition to their teaching credentials, our teachers have warm personalities, are extremely friendly and dedicated to teaching you the style of music that you want to learn in your music lesson.
3. The widest range of music lesson times available seven days a week! We are the only music school in Mississauga that offers music lessons seven days a week from early in the morning to late at night to accommodate your busy schedule.
Monday: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm Tuesday: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm Wednesday: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm Thursday: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm Friday: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Sunday 11:00 pm to 4:00 pm
4. A proven track record of excellence since 1985. Visit our testimonial page to see what our students are saying. Every year, aspiring music teachers start their own studio, and a year or two later it’s closed. Mississauga Fine Arts Academy has a proven track record of offering quality music, guitar, voice, singing, piano and drum lessons in Mississauga year round. Our full time mission is teaching music lessons trusted by over 16000 families for over 30 years.
5. A comfortable parent's waiting area for our clients. Tired of waiting in your car for children's classes to finish? Parents have the option of waiting for their children's lesson in our comfortable waiting area equipped with a big screen TV . Or if you prefer you can sit in on their lesson anytime you like.
6. The most technologically advanced and beautifully designed music lesson rooms in Mississauga! Our rooms are stocked with everything you need for music lessons, including amps, stereos, full electronic drum kits with snares, pianos and more. All you need to bring is your instrument. We have spent thousands of dollars on our studio to offer soundproofing.
7. Free music recitals every 6 months in a local convenient location! Every parent just wants to know how their child is doing and if they are really progressing. The best way for a parent to understand if their investment in lessons is really worth it, is to have their child participate in a recital. In June and December many of our students choose to perform in our biannual recitals. For our students these recitals are free and unlike many schools in Mississauga we do not charge recital participation or admission fees.
8. Professional office staff to serve you. We strive to bring you the best customer service possible, 7 days a week. We are continually adding hours to ensure that our staff is able to assist you when you call or come to the studio! Excellent customer service is what sets us apart!
9. Trophies, certificates and award wristbands to celebrate achievement. We are the only music school in Mississauga that gives their students the opportunity to earn special color wristband bracelets (kids and teens love them!), trophies and certificates for passing musical tests. Do other schools offer trophies and certificates? A few. But none of them inspire their students with smiling faces by giving them full color, really cool “Musical Ladder” wristbands that they can show off to their friends. More importantly, when our students have a test coming up, they practice more, their parents are proud, their teachers are proud, and everybody wins. You can only get the Musical Ladder here. We also specialize in music lessons for adults. We don't think learning music should be boring--it should be fun!
10. Early morning and lunch time lessons for homeschoolers, retirees, college students and working professionals. Since we are the largest music school in Mississauga, we are able to be a 'full service' music school. This allows us to offer lessons as early as 9 a.m. and we see many students between the hours of 11 a.m.-2 p.m. If you are a homeschool parent, retiree, college student or working professional who has a flexible schedule, take advantage of our early morning and lunch time lesson spots.
11. Conveniently located right on Burnhamthorpe and Central Parkway West near Square One. Due to its central location, our school is convenient to all areas of Mississauga. Close to our school, you will find great shopping near Square One.
12. Month to month lessons. The academy does not require semester minimums for lessons. Every student here is on a month-to-month basis.
13. Picture Day! We are the only music school in Mississauga that offers a picture day for their students. Every spring, we host a free picture day with a professional photographer. We want to celebrate your music and share that memory through pictures. Examples pictured on this page! Adults are welcome too! Students can bring their instruments to the photo shoot and wear whatever they like.