Husky opened its doors for the very first time in 1974, and since then has been selling quality heating, cooling and indoor air quality solutions to hundreds of thousands of magnificent Greater Toronto Area customers like you.
Our HVAC products are shipped directly to you at guaranteed low prices. We offer the fastest delivery times, with most deliveries being done within 2 to 3 business days.
All products come with full installation instructions so you can either install them yourself or have one of our local HVAC contractors install them for you. Either way, you will save money!
Why Choose Husky:
- We offer the same premium products and services as the larger Toronto heating and cooling contractors—but for everything they do, we deliver a much more personalized service and at a much more affordable rate. We focus solely on home comfort—and have become dedicated experts in this field.
- We strive to build lifelong relationships with all our customers. We’re constantly refining and improving our products and services so that we can enhance our customer’s experience.
- We employ an open door policy. Come in and talk to us about any of your home comfort needs or take a look at our showroom to see the latest products we have on hand.
- Husky Heating and Air Conditioning is the authorized dealer of many worldwide respected companies such as Carrier, Lennox, Bryant, Armstrong (A LENNOX International Inc. Company), Concord (Armstrong Air Conditioning Inc.), KeepRite, Goodman, Honeywell and others.
- Our fully licensed and experienced technicians always perform the highest quality of work and are available in emergency around the clock and all year round.
- We have been voted as the Top Choice Award for Best Heating and Air Conditioning in Vaughan for three years in a row: 2014, 2015, and 2016.
- We consistently earn great reviews from our customers on HomeStars, the independent home services review site.
Whether you are looking to rent or buy a new gas furnace, water heater, boiler, or air conditioner, or simply tune-up your existing equipment, we’re here to help! Call us for immediate assistance.