Whether you are a business owner that has an amazing story to tell or you know a local business that you feel deserves to be recognized, you have the power to make a difference in your city! Nominations help Top Choice Awards discover new, noteworthy businesses, which we can then evaluate for qualification.
Nominating a business or professional does not affect voting scores and, unlike voting, you may nominate as many times as you like.
NOTE: Nominating your business does not guarantee qualification. All nominees are reviewed by Top Choice Awards to ensure they qualify. Read about the qualification process.
Because it's a win-win situation.
You and your city will have access to a free list of Top Choice businesses that can save money and time for everyone; and on the other hand, local businesses can have access to valuable information to improve their business.
Becoming an official qualified nominee has its perks:
- A great opportunity to gain valuable Free PR.
- An opportunity for huge media exposure.
- Nominees will get business education and support throughout the competition.
- Nominees names will show up when people search for a nominee to vote for.
- Nominees will get their own shareable "nominated" page, which includes an easy "vote for us " button.
- Nominees will have access to a "nominated" badge for use on their website.
- Nominees will be listed on the nomination page of other competitors in your category/city.
Fill out the form below to nominate your favorite business or professional in your city.